Keywords can never be separated from the optimization process. Whether you are opting for the paid or unpaid SEO type, you need to embark on keyword research.
Unfortunately, the process of researching for keywords can be a little daunting. Only the best keyword research tips can make it easier. Hence, below are free keyword research advice you would find useful.
- Use Google Keyword Planner to Steal Competitors keywords.
- Attempt to type in your subject on Google. Take note of the suggestions Google displays. It gives you an idea of the queries people enter most for that particular search topic.
- Get popularly asked/ featured questions on ’Answer the public’ and Quora.
- Use SEMrush to verify the potential of the keyword you intend to use
- Carry out competitive analysis of websites and pages ranking to in your niche. Use their keywords in a better-improved way.