Bluehost Review: Product Summary
Bluehost is a webhost service which is trust worthy, reliable and feature packed. One of its numerous uniqueness is its full range of web hosting services. Blue host makes it possible for marketing training, SEO services, social media marketing, and content creation.
It also helps to improve traffic through graphic design services, email, domain names, and local business listings.
Bluehost is also quite on the cheap side when compared to other web hosting site prices, with the cheapest price of $2.75 per month. It is a relatively cheap and user-friendly.
Features of Bluehost
- It also has an unmetered bandwidth with every account.
- Email accounts: bluehost’s starter plans come with free 100 email accounts, and also, unlimited email accounts is a bonus if you go for the plus and the business pro plans.
- It also makes use of the cPanel for easy control and navigation.
Types of Bluehost Plans
For bluehost, there are five major types of plan that vary in prices and features, the major five types of bluehost plans are:
- Shared hosting
- VPS hosting
- Dedicated hosting
- Word press hosting
- Cloud sites
Shared hosting is the go-to plan if you’re looking for something pocket friendly for beginners and small business. Shared hosting have different levels within with varying costs and features, some of these levels are;
- Basic: at the basic level you get a website with 50 GB worth of space, an unmetered bandwidth, 5 email accounts with 100 MB storage each along with one main domain, five parked domains and 25 subdomains. It’s pricing begins at 2.95$ per month as starting price then jumps to 7.99$ at the regular price.
- Plus: at the plus level you get unlimited websites along with an unmetered space and bandwidth, an unlimited amount of domains and subdomains, unlimited email account storage along with 200$ marketing offers. Its pricing is 10.99$ per month, however it is now 5.45$ per month.
- Choice plus: at the plus level you get unlimited websites along with an unmetered space and bandwidth, an unlimited amount of domains and sub domains, unlimited email account storage along with 200$ marketing offers. It also comes with Global CDN and one SpamExperts (over $24 per year in extra benefits). Its pricing is 14.99$ per month. However, it is now 5.45$ per month.
- Pro: this is the highest level plan in shared hosting, it comes with everything the plus plan has to offer along with a better performance and a dedicated IP which is important for SEO. It also includes up to $180 in extra annual benefits.
VPS is short for virtual private server in subscribing to the VPS plan, you are provided access to a virtual server with many other users operating on one machine, you are granted remote access to a part of the whole. Every plan is backed by 24/7 support and a money-back guarantee. There are different levels also;
- Standard: for this plan you get 2 CPU cores, 30 GB SAN storage, around 2 GB RAM, 1 TB bandwidth, one domain and one IP address. The pricing is $18.99 in your first month and up to $29.99 after that.
- Enhanced: this plan offers 2 CPU cores, around 50 GB SAN storage, around 4 GB of RAM, 2 TB bandwidth, one domain and two IP addresses. The pricing is $29.99 in your first month, up to $59.99 after that.
- Ultimate: this plan offers 4 CPU cores, up to 120 GB SAN storage, 8 GB of RAM, 3 TB of bandwidth, one domain and 2 IP addresses. Pricing is $59.99 in your first month, up to $119.99 after that.
This internet hosting option has to do with when a physical server is dedicated to a single business customer. The customer has complete control over the machine in other words, they can adjust it to suit their tastes. All plans are backed by 24/7 service and a money-back guarantee. There are different plans within it such as;
- Standard: with this plan, you get a 4 x 2.5GHz CPU, around 500 GB storage, 4 GB ram, 5 TB bandwidth, one domain and 3 IP addresses. Pricing is $79.99 in your first month, $119.99 per month after that.
- Enhanced: with this plan, you get a 4 x 2.5GHz CPU, around 800 GB storage, 8GB ram, 10TB bandwidth, one domain and 4 IP addresses. Pricing is $99.99 in your first month, $159.99 per month after that.
- Premium: with this plan, you get a 4 x 3.3GHz CPU, around 1TB storage, 16 GB ram, 15 TB bandwidth, one domain and 5 IP addresses. Pricing is $119.99 in your first month, $209.99 per month after that.
These plans are basically the same as shared hosting with features and pricing.
|1. It is pocket friendly||1. The website speed is a bit slow|
|2. It is fairly easy to set up||2. The user interface might be a bit too simple|
|3. It has a good customer service||3. Purchase has to be made for a whole year instead of monthly|
|4. It has a good uptime||4. The customer service is responsive bit is a bit slow|
|5. It has a good user interface|
|6. 30-day money refund guarantee|
Bluehost web host service plans are not cheap but it is not that expensive either. The starting price is $3.95 per month with shared hosting alongside.